Planned by our student activities committee and promoted at our spirited All School Meeting on Tuesdays, our weekend lineup is a magnet for both boarding and day students. Most of these exciting activities are free, and if your heart is set on something not yet on the calendar, the Student Activities Committee is your go-to platform to make your idea blossom into reality.
On campus or off?
Choose your adventure
Whether your heart thrives in bustling gatherings or you seek the tranquility of Braitmayer's art studio, or you just want to hop one of our regular shuttles to Wareham for Target shopping and fast food, our weekends are brimming with excitement and possibility.
A Taste of the weekend menu:
- Cultural escapades to theater and music performances in Boston or Providence
- Cheering on college athletics at Brown, Providence & Boston College
- Unleashing your inner rockstar at Open Mic Nights and the Lip Sync Battle
- Embarking on culinary adventures with restaurant trips
- Unleashing your inner chef in Baking or Cooking Challenges
- Slam-dunking in 3v3 Basketball tournaments
- Friendly faculty game nights, including trivia and karaoke
- Sharing pizza with Mr. Becker
- Ducking, diving, and dodging in Dodgeball Tournaments
- Hilarious Hijinks at the Hypnotist Show
- Marathoning movie nights
- Making a Mess at the Paint Dance
- Savoring Food Trucks on the Waterfront
- Chillin' at Kool Kone & Mini Golf
- Seawolves Show Up! Hop fan buses to away games
- Gaga Ball showdowns
- Silvershell Beach trips
- Get adventurous and try a mystery trip!
- Basking in the glow of Fire Pits & Bonfires
- Exploring Open Waterfront, Art & Gym
- Conquering heights at Carabiner’s Indoor Rock Climbing Gym
- Bouncing high at Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Embarking on expeditions to Providence, Boston, and NYC
- Mountain Bike Adventures with Seawolf Cycling
- and so much more...