Tabor’s partnership with Method Test Prep
allows us to offer a self-paced standardized test preparation program that students can use at times that work for them, accommodating their busy schedules. Method is a nationally-recognized leader in the industry and offers a self-paced, online program accessible to students on any internet-connected computer, tablet, or phone. A time-tested proven tool for student success, the self-paced program provides an easy-to-follow checklist that will build student confidence and competence on the material covered by the ACT and SAT.
The self-paced program features the following:
- thousands of practice questions (each of which has a detailed explanation of the right answer)
- four full-length practice tests
- a unique vocabulary builder tool
- numerous downloadable documents, study guides, and instructional videos.
- detailed diagnostic assessments which will allow your child’s college counselor to help him or her determine a focus on the ACT or the SAT as they move forward with test preparation
- 24/7 year-round access to the self-paced online program
There is no cost to participate. Test preparation is included as part of a Tabor education. Juniors are required to complete the diagnostic assessment before the first meeting with their college counselor in mid-to-late November. The information gleaned from the diagnostic assessment allows each student’s college counselor to provide the very best advice in the most thoughtful and timely manner.