National Letters of Intent
Last night, November 10, 2022, Lillard Living Room was filled with laments of “aw” and cheers as eleven Seawolves signed their National Letters of Intent. The room transformed into a sideline of its own as coaches, teammates, friends, and families gathered to celebrate the scholar-athletes moving on to participate in Division I collegiate athletics. It was truly a momentous occasion to honor their accomplishments and the exciting opportunities that lay ahead.
Congratulations to the following Seawolves:
- Ella Fahey – Georgetown University, Field Hockey
- Juliette Piersol – Cornell University, Lacrosse
- Logan Styles – Boston University, Lacrosse
- Bradley Weldon – Bucknell University, Cross Country
- Javar Williams – Wake Forest University, Baseball
- Ava McGaffigan – Assumption University, Ice Hockey
- Kayla McGaffigan – Assumption University, Ice Hockey
- Sophia Vital – University of Rhode Island, Basketball
- Courtney Swider – University of Richmond, Basketball
- Joe Nugent – College of the Holy Cross, Basketball
- Taylor Flynn – College of the Holy Cross, Crew
“We are fortunate to have these student-athletes who have signed their NLI here at Tabor. They represent a group of highly talented and motivated students who have shared their passion for sports with their teammates and helped to create a positive culture," says Kelly Walker, Director of Co-Curricular and Athletic Programs. "We are proud of them and all they have accomplished.”
The School by the Sea expects to learn about more students who will participate in collegiate athletics throughout the college admissions cycle and will celebrate all college-bound scholar-athletes in the spring. All pictures captured by Tabor’s photographer can be downloaded for free, or purchased as packages and merchandise, on SmugMug.