Tuition & Financial Aid
Affording a Tabor Education
Tabor Academy is committed to helping families afford a Tabor education. While families are expected to contribute financially towards the cost of a Tabor education, about 36% of Tabor students receive demonstrated need-based financial aid. If you think you need financial aid, you should apply.
2023-24 Tuition & Financial Aid
- Boarding Student Tuition: $74,400
- Day Student Tuition: $56,100
Additional Costs for International Students
- International Fee $1,500
- International Student Health Insurance $2,385
$9.0 million need-based grants
College financial aid consultation and test prep programming are included in tuition. Students are responsible for purchasing books, athletic supplies, and other school-related costs as needed.
Note: Tuition for the next school year is typically decided in January or February of the prior school year. Updated tuition information will be posted here once it is available.
- Is it worth applying if I am not sure our family will receive aid?
- Will applying for financial aid affect my child's chances of admission?
- How many students receive aid at Tabor?
- What is the process of parents who are separated or divorced?
- If I receive a financial aid award, will it be the same for each year I attend?
- Is Tabor Academy need-blind?
- Does Tabor offer athletic scholarships?
- What expectations does Tabor have regarding my family contribution?
- Can I appeal the size of my award?
- Does Tabor offer payment plans?
- Why did Tabor choose Clarity?
- How does Clarity make it easier to apply for financial aid?
- Is my information secure with Clarity?
- Will the move to Clarity impact my award? Do I still have to apply every year?
- Can I complete my Clarity application on my phone or other device?