Applicant Questions in Translation
International Applicant Information in Translation
We hope you will find the translations of commonly asked questions below helpful. Click your country's flag to read in your language. Application information for all students can be found by clicking here. We also have information specific to families and students applying from Mainland China. Please feel free to contact the Admissions Office with any questions, or you may contact Mr. Steve Downes or Mr. David Wellstead at the Center for International Students and Programs, 508-291-8380.
Common Questions about International Admissions
- Does Tabor require non-native English speakers to submit a TOEFL score? How about the SSAT?
- Does Tabor have midyear (February) admission?
- Can a student come for 12th grade only?
- Is it alright to repeat a grade?
- What are the minimum TOEFL and SSAT scores required for International Student admission to Tabor?
- Does Tabor offer an ESL English, or a special program for English language learners?
- Does Tabor offer admission interviews overseas?
- Does Tabor issue the I-20 Form required to obtain a visa at the US Embassy or Consulate?
- Does Tabor have quotas or limits on the number of students from each country?
- Does Tabor grant financial aid to International Students?