• This is a full-time Spanish teaching position beginning with the 2014 – 2015 academic year.
• The position will require teaching Spanish from the beginning to intermediate level.
• In addition to teaching, the position will require participation in the residential life program, the afternoon co-curricular/athletic program, and work as an advisor.
• Mr. Roller can be reached by phone at (508) 748 – 2000 ext. 2212 or by e-mail at email@example.com
• Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to:
Richard Roller, Assistant Head of School
66 Spring Street
Marion, MA 02738
Applications for plant positions are available at the Plant Office. There are no positions open at this time.